This Naan Breakfast Pizza is a quick and easy kid-friendly breakfast recipe. Best of all, it is on the table in less than 15 minutes. You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them for a fast, heat and eat breakfast. Mix and match it with any of your favorite breakfast meats and cheeses.
- Naan bread - naan makes for an excellent ready made pizza crust. It is faster than delivery and much easier than making your own pizza dough. You can also use any pre-made pizza crust. Or for low carb options, try this Nut Free Pizza Crust or this Fathead Pizza Dough.
- Bacon - feel free to use any of your favorite breakfast meats. Sausage or Canadian bacon are also delicious options. This is also amazing using this Keto Candied Bacon.
- Heavy cream - adding a little cream to whisked eggs makes for delightfully fluffy scrambled eggs. For a dairy free version, you can use almond milk or coconut milk.
- Cheese - mix and match this recipe with any of your favorite cheeses.
Step by step instructions
How to make Naan Breakfast Pizza
Step 1 - Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread 1 tablespoon of the butter across the naan bread (or low carb pizza crust) and sprinkle over the onion powder and garlic powder. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the butter is melted and the bread starts to brown just slightly. While the naan is in the oven, whisk together the eggs and the heavy cream.
Step 2 - Heat the remaining tablespoon of butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook until scrambled, but still soft and a little runny. Mix in half of the bacon and cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper, if desired
Step 3 - Transfer the eggs to the naan bread, covering the bread evenly.
Step 4 - Top with remaining cheese and bacon, and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe tips and variations
- Make ahead - these Naan Breakfast Pizzas are awesome to make ahead of time for quick and easy weekday breakfasts. Make a bunch and wrap each one individually and toss them in the freezer for later.
- Storage - store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Alternatively you can store the leftovers in the freezer for later.
- Reheating - I recommend reheating this in the oven or toaster oven for a crispy crust.
- Mix it up - Mix and match any of your favorite pizza toppings and cheeses. It doesn't have to just be breakfast. Make this naan bread pizza with any of your favorite pizza combinations.
- Make it low carb - For a low carb version, make this with a low carb pizza crust like this fathead pizza crust or this nut free low carb pizza crust.
- Add herbs - Top with with sliced green onions, chopped fresh dill, or chopped fresh parsley. Better yet, top it with all three.
More breakfast recipes
- Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Chicken and Waffles
- Taco Breakfast Skillet
Other recipes you might enjoy
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBEPrint