This Naan Breakfast Pizza is a quick and easy kid-friendly breakfast recipe. Best of all, it is on the table in less than 15 minutes. You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them for a fast, heat and eat breakfast.
- 1 large piece naan bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread 1 tablespoon of the butter across the naan bread and sprinkle over the onion powder and garlic powder. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the butter is melted and the bread starts to brown just slightly.
- While the naan is in the oven, whisk together the eggs and the heavy cream.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook until scrambled, but still soft and a little runny. Mix in half of the bacon and cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper, if desired
- Transfer the eggs to the naan bread, covering the bread evenly. Top with remaining cheese and bacon, and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, before serving.
- Make sure not to skip the pre-baking step. If you do, the bread will stay soft and will not resemble pizza crust.
- Category: Breakfast Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
- Calories: 507
- Fat: 35.9g
- Carbohydrates: 24.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 21.2g
Keywords: breakfast pizza, naan pizza, pizza recipes, egg pizza, naan bread pizza, healthy pizza recipes, 30 minute meals, easy breakfast recipes, kid friendly recipes