This Whole30 Pineapple Salsa is fresh, light, and perfectly balanced in flavor. It is the perfect summer recipe to pair with just about any protein.
What to serve with this Pineapple Salsa Recipe
The possibilities are endless. If you think that serving a fruit salsa with meat is strange, you are about to be in for a happy surprise! This whole30 pineapple salsa recipe pairs perfectly with pork, seafood, chicken, and even beef.
Some of my favorite ways to enjoy it are on top of cedar plank salmon, with grilled prawns, on fish tacos, on pork pastor tacos, on a blackened chicken salad, you name it... It adds a freshness and complexity of flavor to just about any dish.
Fun ways to mix up this fresh summer salsa
- Use mango in place of pineapple
- Use strawberries in place of pineapple
- Go nuts and use all three - pineapple, mango, and strawberry
- Add some briny capers and kalamata olives
- Add some chopped fresh mint
- Add a dash or two of your favorite hot sauce
Other summer recipes that might interest you:
- Gluten Free Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Low Carb Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Keto Everything Bagel Dogs
- Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs
- Keto Key Lime Pie Jars
- Caprese Salad
- Keto Strawberry Shortcake
- Loaded Mock Potato Salad