Stop buying those toxic, chemical laden soaps in the stores and make your own. It is so each and cost effective. Who wouldn't want to use an all natural product and save money in the process?
Essential Oil Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how - Here
- Find more all-natural, non-toxic DIY recipes – Here
DIY Home - Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
Notes: Looking for a clean scent? Try Purification, Lemon, or Lemon Myrtle. Looking for something relaxing? Try Lavender, Stress Away or Peace & Calming. Looking for something to zap the gunk? Go with Thieves, Tea Tree or Rosemary.
- 4 ounce foaming hand soap dispenser (get one here)
- 1 tablespoon liquid castille soap (get it here)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin (get it here)
- 5 drop Thieves Essential Oils
- Purified Water
- Add the liquid castile soap, vegetable glycerin and essential oils to the foaming hand soap bottle. Fill the bottle with purified water. Shake gently.
Did you try this recipe? Tell us your thoughts!