This oven baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip is rich, creamy, and delicious. Made with just 6 main ingredients - fresh baby spinach, briny artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and parmesan cheese. Seasoned with lots of garlic, salt and paper. It's a classic party appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser. Best of all, it can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 14 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach, extra for garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, onion powder, and red pepper flakes to a bowl and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the artichoke hearts and spinach. Taste, and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish, or individual ramekins. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with cracked black pepper and spinach.
- net carbs per serving: 4g
- This can be made in one larger casserole dish, or in individual servings in ramekins
- You can use fresh, frozen, or canned spinach. Just make sure if using frozen or canned that it is thoroughly drained.
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 8.7g
Keywords: Hot spinach dip, keto spinach and artichoke dip, low carb spinach artichoke dip, keto appetizer recipes, low carb dips, vegetarian keto recipes