This Sparkling Hard Strawberry Lemonade is ultra refreshing and so simple to make. Perfect for a hot summers day, or for entertaining friends. With only 5 ingredients and less than 10 minutes of your time, you can be sipping on this light and fruity low carb cocktail recipe.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 lemon wedges
- 4 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 ounces sweet and sour (see notes below)
- 3 to 4 ounces club soda
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice.
- Put the vodka, lemon wedges, and strawberries into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the fruits are smashed and have released their juices.
- Add the sweet and sour to the mix and stir. Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into the ice-filled glass. Top with the club soda and stir gently.
- Switch up the liquor: This cocktail is also delicious made with rum, gin, bourbon, or even tequila
- Make it low carb: You can make this a low carb cocktail by replacing the sweet and sour with a low carb powdered sweetener like monk fruit or erythritol. Start with 2 teaspoons, taste, and add more until you reach your desired sweetness.
- Homemade Sweet and Sour: You can make your own sweet and sour by mixing equals parts of lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and water. To make a low carb sweet and sour, simply replace the sugar with the low carb sweetener of your choice.
- Category: Cocktail Recipes
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 0.5g
Keywords: low carb cocktail recipes, keto drink recipes, summer cocktails, fruit cocktail recipes, low carb drinks,