This Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce is a classic holiday staple. It is sweet and tart, with with only 4 ingredients, it couldn't be any simpler to make. It can even be made ahead of time.
- 12 ounces frozen or fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar or low carb sweetener, more for a sweeter sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat the slow cooker on the high setting.
- Add the cranberries, sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon stick.
- Cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Allow the cranberry sauce to cool in the slow cooker for 30 minutes to allow it to thicken up.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Make ahead: This crockpot cranberry sauce can be made ahead of time and frozen. Simply toss the frozen cranberry sauce into the slow cooker or a sauce pan to reheat when you are ready to eat it.
- Spice it up: Spice up this homemade cranberry sauce with some warm spices like ginger, cardamom, clove, or nutmeg.
- Add apples: Make a cinnamon apple cranberry sauce by adding 2 cored, peeled and chopped medium apples and 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Add liquor: To add more depth of flavor to this slow cooker cranberry sauce, add a splash of Grand mariner, frangelico, whiskey, or even brandy.
- Category: Side Dish Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker cranberry sauce, crockpot cranberry sauce, instant pot cranberry sauce, keto cranberry sauce recipe, low carb thanksgiving recipes, homemade cranberry sauce recipe