Indulge in the perfect summer treat with our patriotic Red White and Blueberry Milkshake. Bursting with vibrant colors and delicious flavors, this strawberry, vanilla and blueberry milkshake is a festive crowd-pleaser for 4th of July, Memorial Day, summer BBQs, and more.
- Add 6 scoops of ice cream, one cup of milk, the strawberry pie filling, and 3 to 4 drops of red gel food coloring to a blender. Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Split between two glasses and place in the freezer to chill while you prepare the next batch.
- Add 6 scoops of ice cream, and one cup of milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and pour the mixture on top of the red layer. Place the glasses back in the freezer.
- Add the remaining 6 scoops of ice cream, one cup of milk, the blueberry pie filling and 3 to 4 drops of blue gel food coloring to the blender. Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and pour the mixture on top of the white layer.
- Top each milkshake with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Make it boozy: For an adult twist, add a splash of your favorite liquor, such as coconut rum, to create a boozy red, white, and blueberry milkshake.
- Thickness: Adjust the amount of milk to achieve your desired thickness. Less milk will result in a thicker milkshake, while more milk will make it thinner.
- Garnish: Garnish this strawberry blueberry milkshake with fresh berries or mint leaves for an added pop of color and freshness.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drink Recipes
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 milkshake
- Calories: 842
Keywords: 4th of July recipes, Memorial Day recipes, milkshake recipes, red white and blue recipes, blueberry milkshake, red white and blue drink recipes, strawberry milkshake