Delicious baked apple topped with gluten free granola, warmed peanut butter and fresh whipped cream
- 2 apples, halved and cored
- 2 tablespoons salted butter or butter flavored coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon golden monkfruit (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 1/2 cup Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola (get the recipe here)
- 1/4 cup sugar free caramel sauce, warmed peanut butter, warmed almond butter, or honey for drizzling over top (optional)
- whipped cream or Greek yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener.
- Place the halved apples on the prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with the butter / spice mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Pile on the toppings and enjoy!
net carbs per serving: 13.5g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/2 apple
- Calories: 190.5
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 2.7g
Keywords: baked apple recipe, pumpkin spice apples, sugar free recipes, gluten free recipes, fall recipes, pumpkin recipes