This no bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse is rich and creamy, and is the perfect holiday dessert recipe. Crumbled graham cracker base, topped with a light and fluffy pumpkin spiced cream cheese mousse, topped with fresh whipped cream, chopped pecans, and cinnamon.
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
10 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
1/2 cup powdered sugar or powdered monkfruit for low carb
1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste (get the recipe here)
2/3 cup pumpkin puree (I use this brand)
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (**see notes above for low carb option**)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup roasted pecans, chopped. optional for serving
whipped cream, optional for serving
- Put the heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl, and using a hand mixer, whip until stiff peaks form. Put the whipped cream in the refrigerator while you complete the next steps.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and vanilla extract. Then, slowly add in the powdered sugar as you continue to mix.
- Once the cream cheese mixture is light and fluffy, add in the pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham crackers crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly between 6 serving dishes, reserving a small amount to garnish the tops.
- Divide the mousse evenly between the 6 serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Top with whipped cream, pecans, and remaining graham cracker mixture before serving.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Make it gluten free: To make this a gluten free pumpkin cheesecake mousse, you can use blanched almond flour in place of the graham cracker crumbs and add a little bit of brown sugar or brown sugar sweetener (to taste) when mixing the almond flour with the melted butter.
- Make it low carb: to make this low carb, simply follow the gluten free directions above and replace the powdered sugar with powdered monk fruit or the low carb sweetener of your choice
- Use Strawberries: Turn this into a no bake strawberry cheesecake mousse by replacing the pumpkin with an equal amount of pureed strawberries.
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin mousse, pumpkin spice mousse, pumpkin cheesecake mousse, low carb pumpkin recipes, gluten free pumpkin recipes, no bake cheesecake recipes, fall recipes.