This quick and easy Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza recipe comes together in about 10 minutes, can be customized with any of your favorite pizza toppings and is the perfect kid-friendly dinner. How can you go wrong with crispy pepperoni, melty Mozzarella, homemade marinara sauce and fresh basil?
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 flatbreads
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle on the onion powder and garlic powder. Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread starts to brown just slightly.
- Remove from the oven and spread the sauce across the bread in an even layer.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni and bake for 5 minutes, or until the pepperoni starts to get crispy and the cheese is nice and melted.
- Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes, before serving.
- For a crispier crust, add a couple minutes on to the pre-baking time. Alternatively, you can hit the pizzas on broil for 1 to 2 minutes after baking.
- I like to make these in large batches and individually freeze them for later. I recommend freezing them unbaked.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: 5 Ingredient Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 8.7g
Keywords: easy pizza recipes, the best pizza recipe, flatbread pizza recipe, pepperoni flatbread pizza, kid friendly recipes, pizza recipes