This Parmesan Herb Keto Bread Recipe is light and fluffy and made with just 5 main ingredients. It is perfect for toast, low carb sandwiches, or even keto french toast. Best of all, this keto friendly bread comes in at just 2 grams of net carbs per slice.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar + 1 teaspoon baking soda (or 1 tablespoon baking powder)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9x5 loaf pan by greasing the bottom and sides of the pan with butter or by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Add the salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda and whisk until well combined.
- Add melted butter and whisk until combined and frothy.
- Mix in the almond flour.
- Fold in the parmesan cheese and dried Italian seasoning.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on a cooling rack before removing the bread and slicing.
- Net carbs per slice: 2g
- Storage: I recommend storing this keto bread recipe in the refrigerator.
- Uses: This parmesan herb keto bread is great for making toast, sandwiches, and even keto croutons.
- Add garlic: Garlic goes so well with the parmesan and herbs in this recipe. You can add 1 to 2 minced cloves of garlic, or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Keto Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: the best keto bread recipe, keto white bread, keto wheat bread, low carb bread, almond flour bread recipe, parmesan herb keto bread