This Keto Tzatziki (cucumber sauce) is super simple to make and uses basic ingredients that you probably already have in your refrigerator. It pairs perfectly with Mediterranean flavors and just about everything else, too—chicken, fish, beef, you name it!
- 1 mini seedless cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- If you do not have a food processor, just finely chop all of the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0.4g
Keywords: keto tzatziki sauce, low carb cucumber sauce, the best tzatziki recipe, greek dip, keto condiments, cucumber dip