These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect low carb dessert recipe. They are soft, chewy, and perfectly sweetened. Best of all, they come in at just 4 net carbs for 3 cookies. These low carb cookies are as simple as mix, bake, and enjoy!
- 2.5 ounces cacao butter, melted and slightly cooled (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoon tapioca starch (I use this brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix together the cacao butter and coconut sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the almond flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a 1 tablespoon sized cookie scoop to measure out the dough. Roll into balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Slightly flatten each dough ball.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and golden brown on the bottom and the edges, about 7 to 9 minutes. They may still be soft in the center, but will continue cooking as they cool.
- net carbs per serving: 4g
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container on the counter for up to a week.
- Make them paleo: To make these paleo chocolate chip cookies, swap the erythritol out for coconut sugar, and use paleo chocolate chips.
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3 cookies
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: keto chocolate chip cookies, paleo cookies, keto cookies, low carb cookies, gluten free chocolate chip cookies, low carb chocolate chip cookies, almond flour cookies, almond flour low carb cookies