The indulgent Keto Chocolate Cheesecake (no bake) is a crowd favorite. It’s creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious. Best of all, it is made with just 6 ingredients and requires no cooking. You can be enjoying this is as little as 15 minutes.
For the crust
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or butter flavored coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered sweetener (code PEACE for 15% off)
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
For the Chocolate Cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mixed berries
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the base. Mix until well combined. Divide evenly among 6 serving dishes. Refrigerate while you prepare the cheesecake.
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until creamy. Add the sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until it has stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the 6 prepared cups. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish and enjoy!
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: keto cheesecake, keto chocolate cheesecake, keto chocolate mousse, keto low carb mousse, low carb dessert recipes, keto chocolate recipes, gluten free chocolate mousse, low carb chocolate dessert recipes