Sweet, salty, crispy, caramelized, and delicious, this Keto Candied Bacon is made with only 4 ingredients, and ready in 30 minutes. Pair it with coffee, enjoy it as an afternoon pick me up, or serve it on a burger for the perfect play on sweet and salty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with foil or parchment paper, and then place oven-safe wire racks onto each baking sheet. (get a baking sheet/rack set here)
- Add the bacon, sweetener, syrup, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to combine everything and make sure each piece of bacon is well-coated.
- Lay the bacon in a single layer across the wire racks.
- Bake until the sugar is melted and the bacon is golden brown and crispy, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy. Rotate the trays once halfway through. The bacon will continue to crisp as it cools.
- Let the bacon cool for 5 minutes before removing from the racks
- net carbs per serving: 0.3g
- The bacon will get baked on top of the wire racks, and the foil helps with easy cleanup.
- I recommend using standard cut bacon for this recipe as opposed to thick cut.
- Category: Snack Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 pieces of bacon
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: Candied bacon recipe, low carb candied bacon, keto candied bacon, brown sugar bacon, brown sugar maple bacon