- 24 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup water
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (get it here)
- 8 ounce round Brie cheese
- fresh herbs, optional for garnish,
- roasted pecans or walnuts, optional for serving
- Keto Crackers, for serving
For the cranberry sauce:
- Put all of the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the cranberries begin to pop, about 10 minutes. Use a fork to smash the berries as they pop.2. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Store any leftovers in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
For the Baked Brie:
- While the cranberry sauce is cooking, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the brie on the prepared baking sheet and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and starts to droop, but isn't melted.
- Top with a generous helping of the cranberry sauce and serve with nuts and fresh herbs, if using.
net carbs per serving: 7.3g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Method: baking
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 6.3g
Keywords: keto baked brie, sugar free cranberry sauce recipe, homemade cranberry sauce, low carb baked brie, keto thanksgiving appetizers