These oven baked Greek Chicken Meatballs are tender, juicy, and loaded with the fresh flavors of mint, parsley, dill and onion. They have minimal ingredients and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. They are delicious served with a traditional tzatziki sauce.
- 1 pound ground chicken (I get all my meat here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs or Nut Free Keto Breading Mix for low carb
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 20 equal sized meatballs, about 1 - 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for 3 days.
- Cooked meatballs can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Nutritional information is calculated using the keto breading mix
- net carbs per serving: 2.9g
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 5 meatballs
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 31.1g
Keywords: Greek Meatballs, keto meatball recipes, chicken meatballs, greek recipes, paleo greek recipes, keto greek recipes, keto appetizers, keto meatballs