This Easy Grilled Vegetables Recipe is perfect for summer barbecues, cookouts, the 4th of July, you name it. Fresh vegetables, drizzled with oil, seasoned and then grilled to perfection - corn on the cob, bell peppers, zucchini, and red onions. It is the perfect healthy side dish option and pairs well with any protein.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 zucchini, halved and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into 1/3 inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into large strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt and black pepper
- Line all of the vegetables in a single layer across a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the vegetables and toss to every coat. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium - about 375°F. Lightly oil the grill grates. Put the corn on the grill first and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the vegetables back to the rimmed baking sheet and toss in any remaining oil.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating these grilled vegetables for a few minutes on the grill, in the oven, or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Mix up the veggies: Some other great vegetables to throw in the mix are mushrooms, eggplant, asparagus, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and tomatoes.
- Add balsamic: For a kick of bright acidity, add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the oil and spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 180
Keywords: How to grill vegetables, best grilled vegetables, easy grilled vegetables, simple grilled vegetable recipe,