- bath bomb molds (get them here)
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup citric acid ( I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup epsom salt (I use this brand)
- 20-30 drops essential (from the recipes above)
- Spray bottle of distilled water
- 1-2 tablespoons dried flower buds (optional)
- In a glass bowl, combine the baking soda, citric acid, and epsom salt, and mix well.
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the mixture.
- Add the essential oils, and flowers, if using. Mix well to combine.
- Spray the mixture with water until it is damp enough to hold the shape, but not wet.
- Transfer the mixture to the molds.
- Set aside to dry for 24 hours.
- Store the bath bombs in an airtight container.
Interesting in learning about natural health and wellness with essential oils? I would love to help you get started.