This Cream Cheese Chocolate truffle recipe is the perfect quick and easy keto dessert recipe for when that sweet tooth strikes. Made with only a handful of ingredients and completely customizable, there is sure to be a version for everyone.
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or dark chocolate, chopped (This is the low carb brand I use)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (I use this brand)
- ground walnuts, for garnish
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- shredded coconut, for garnish (I use this brand)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds. Alternatively, you can use a double boiler.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and smooth
- Add the cocoa powder and coconut flour, and mix until well combined. Fold in the walnuts.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let chill and stiffen.
- Once the mixture has chilled, shape it into 3/4 inch to 1 inch balls.
- Roll the truffles in the crushed walnuts, cocoa powder, and coconut.
- Refrigerate for one additional hour before serving.
- net carbs per serving: 3g
- Storage: Store leftover keto chocolate truffles in the refrigerator for up to a week. Alternatively, you can freeze them for up to 6 months.
- Change up the nuts: In place of the walnuts, these are also delicious with peanuts, almonds, pecans, or cashews.
- Extracts: You can make different flavor variations by switching up the extract you use. Instead of vanilla, try orange, pecan, caramel, almond, or even maple extract.
- Add a liqueur: These are delicious with a little bit of Baileys, Frangelico, or Grand Marnier added.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 3 truffles
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: keto dessert recipes, keto chocolate truffles, low carb chocolate truffles, cream cheese chocolate truffles, chocolate cream cheese truffles, gluten free truffles, sugar free truffles, cream cheese truffles, the best chocolate truffle recipe