This easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is a bright, fresh, flavorful recipe that makes the perfect side dish for any meal. Ready in less than thirty minutes, this is the perfect option for taco night, a quick and easy side, or any time you're looking for burst of a savory citrus flavor.
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small white onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and the garlic and sauté until the garlic is fragrant and the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Sauté until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and cook, stirring often, for an additional 10 minutes, or until all of the stock is evaporated and the rice is tender but not mushy.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- net carb per serving: 4.8g
- Serving suggestions: serve with Keto Mongolian Beef or Chili Lime Chicken with Avocado Feta Salsa. Throw together a build your own burrito bar with Grilled Corn Salsa, Jon's Guacamole, Pineapple Salsa, Shredded Taco Pork, Chili Lime Flank Steak, ground beef or chicken seasoned with homemade taco seasoning.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: Side Dish Recipes
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: keto rice recipes, cilantro lime cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice recipes, side dish recipes, vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, vegetarian keto recipe