- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chopped bacon. Cook until crispy. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon from the drippings and set aside. Drain half of the bacon fat and retain the rest in the pan.
- While the bacon is cooking, cut the bottoms from the brussels sprouts, remove any bruised outer leaves and chop.
- Add the brussels sprouts, peppers, sweet potatoes, and garlic to the bacon fat. Mix to combine all ingredients and coat in the bacon fat.
- Mix in bacon crumbles, balsamic vinegar, cumin, and cracked black pepper.
- Saute until vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
net carbs per serving: 9g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 12.75g
- Fiber: 3.75g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: paleo breakfast, whole30 breakfast recipe, easy low carb recipes, vegetarian low carb