These Tuna Deviled Eggs are creamy and delicious. Made with hard-boiled eggs, tuna, creamy mayo, Dijon, red and green onions, relish, herbs, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Perfect for a mid-day snack and great for using up leftover hardboiled eggs from Easter.
- 6 large eggs, hardboiled
- 4.5 ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 green onion, chopped, half reserved for garnish
- 3 tablespoons mayo, more for creamier texture
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the eggs in half, pop the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and fork mash.
- To the mixing bowl, add the tuna, half of the green onions, mayo, relish, red onion, dill, mustard, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Put mixture into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture back into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with remaining green onions.
- Storage: Store leftover Tuna Deviled Eggs in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Making perfect hardboiled eggs: This is how I make perfect hard-boiled eggs: Place the eggs in a large saucepan with cold water. Add enough water so that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes. Submerge the eggs in a cold-water bath before peeling.
- Use salmon: These are also delicious using a canned salmon. They are also delicious with shrimp or crab.
- Use chicken: Change things up entirely and use canned or shredded chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 142
Keywords: Tuna Deviled Eggs, tuna salad deviled eggs, keto deviled egg recipes, tuna salad recipes, the best deviled egg recipe