The BEST Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe - There is nothing that screams fall more than a warm, comforting Pumpkin Spice Latte. Skip the lines at your local coffee stand and make this delicious Starbucks pumpkin spice latte copycat recipe. It can even be made low carb, paleo, and even dairy free
- 5 tablespoon pumpkin puree (I use this brand)
- 2 cups whole milk (coconut milk for dairy free or low carb)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 packed tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste, extra for garnish (get the recipe here)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 4 shots of espresso
- whipped cream, for serving
- Add the pumpkin puree, milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two coffee mugs.
- Pour 4 espresso shots and add 2 to each mug.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make it paleo - To make this a paleo pumpkin spice latte recipe, simply use coconut milk in place of the whole milk, use grade B maple syrup or coconut sugar for the sweetener and use a full-fat coconut to make homemade whipped cream.
- Make it low carb - To make this a low carb pumpkin spice latte recipe, use coconut milk or almond milk in place of the whole milk and use brown sugar monkfruit or sugar free maple syrup for the sweetener. You can also make a homemade low carb whipped cream.
- Make it dairy free - To make this a dairy free pumpkin spice latte recipe, swap out the whole milk for coconut milk or almond milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink Recipes
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 latte
Keywords: pumpkin latte, the best pumpkin spice latte recipe, homemade pumpkin spice latte, Starbucks pumpkin spice latte copycat, dairy free pumpkin spice latte, paleo pumpkin spice latte