These Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Cranberries and Pecans feature a variety of colors, textures, and flavors, from savory to slightly sweet, plus pops of citrus and roasty caramelization.
- 1 pound rainbow carrots, greens trimmed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (I use this brand)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (this is the only salt I use)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure orange extract or 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rough chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread the carrots in a single layer across a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the balsamic, olive oil, coconut aminos, garlic, salt, cumin, thyme and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Drizzle over top of the carrots and then toss to evenly coat
- Roast the carrots for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through. When you take the carrots out to toss them, add the cranberries and pecans
- While the carrots are roasting, combine the coconut yogurt and orange extract.
- Drizzle over top before serving. Garnish with parsley.
net carbs per serving: 7.2g
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Vegetarian Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving (about 2 carrots)
- Calories: 116.2
- Fat: 8.1g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: Low carb side dish, Low carb vegetable recipes, Low carb holiday recipes, Roasted carrot recipe, Holiday side dish recipe, Low carb Thanksgiving recipes