This easy pasta salad recipe is made with curly cavatappi pasta, pepperoni, fresh cherry tomatoes, herbaceous basil, fresh mozzarella and a tangy Italian vinaigrette dressing. It is the perfect quick and easy spring and summer salad. Perfect for summer barbecues. Best of all, it can be ready in only 15 minutes.
- 12 ounces dry cavatappi pasta, cooked per directions on package
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices, quartered
- 2 cups Italian Dressing (get the recipe here)
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Storage - Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Make Ahead - This is an excellent recipe to make ahead of time. Have a barbecue on Saturday? Go ahead and make it on Friday evening. It just gives the flavors even more time to come together.
- net carbs per serving: 43.4g
- Category: Salads
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 794
- Fat: 59.4g
- Carbohydrates: 43.4g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 19.9g
Keywords: pasta salad recipes, low carb pasta salad, keto pasta salad, caprese pasta salad, pepperoni pizza pasta salad