These chewy and delicious Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made with creamy peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar, butter and rolled oats. Ready in less than 20 minutes, they couldn't be any easier to make - just mix, set, and enjoy!
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Continue stirring for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sugar starts to bubble.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the oats.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a 2 inch cookie scoop to scoop 16 cookies onto the baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the cookies to set.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Make them low carb: You can make these peanut butter no bake cookies low carb by using a reduced sugar peanut butter, swapping the sugars out for a low carb sweetener like brown sugar erythritol or monk fruit, and by swapping the oats out for unsweetened coconut flakes, or even chopped mixed nuts.
- Make them sugar free: To make a sugar free version of these no bake cookies, simply use a no-sugar added peanut butter and replace the brown sugar and white sugar with your favorite natural sweetener substitute.
- Add cocoa powder: for a more traditional chocolate no bake cookie, add 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add chocolate chips: For some added crunch and some chocolatey goodness, add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the mix.
- Add Butterscotch chips: Take things up a notch and add some butterscotch chips into the mix. You can melt them in with the peanut butter, or you can mix them in when you add the oats.
- Add crunchy chow mein noodles: For a no-bake haystack cookie, swap the oats out for crunch chow mien noodles.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: preacher cookies, haystack cookies, no bake cookies, peanut butter no bake cookies, low carb no bake cookies, no bake peanut butter cookies