This Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread is moist and delicious, with a rich, fudgy center. It's makes for a delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert. Best of all, it is low carb, keto-friendly, dairy free, sugar free, and gluten free.
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini) (see notes above)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 3/4 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 3/4 cup granular sweetener, more for a sweeter bread (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules (I use this brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease an 8 inch loaf pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Place the shredded zucchini in cheese cloth or a nut milk bag and twist and squeeze to remove the excess water.
- Crack the eggs in a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add the butter, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. Stir in the drained zucchini.
- To a separate mixing bowl, add the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, espresso granules, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and using a rubber spatula, mix until well combined. The batter will be stiff.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick placed into the center comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
- To unmold, slide a knife around the edges of the pan and then use a spatula to lift the loaf out of the pan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Zucchini Bread, low carb zucchini bread, gluten free zucchini bread, sugar free zucchini bread, keto dessert recipes, keto bread recipes, low carb bread recipes, chocolate zucchini bread, low carb zucchini recipes,