This edible Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is rich and delicious, making it the perfect low carb dessert recipe. Best of all, it is egg free, sugar free, and gluten free and only takes 10 minutes to make.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup granular monk fruit (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (coconut oil or butter flavored coconut oil for dairy free), melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (get it here)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and salt to a large bowl. Whisk until there are no visible clumps and the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients (almond milk, melted butter, and vanilla) to the dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. The texture should be thick like a traditional cookie dough - if necessary you can add a splash of almond milk if it is too dry, or additional coconut or almond flour to thicken it up.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop or roll the dough into 20 evenly sized cookie dough balls, about 1 1/2 inches. Refrigerator for 30 minutes before eating.
- net carbs per serving: 1.3g
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 2 months. The cookie dough does not freeze firm in the freezer and can be eaten almost straight from the freezer.
- For a dairy free, vegan version, use butter flavored coconut oil in place of butter and almond milk or coconut milk in place of heavy cream and make sure you are using dairy free chocolate chips.
- If the dough is too thick/dry, you can add a splash of cream or almond milk to thin it out. If the dough is too thin, add a little coconut or almond flour to thicken it up a bit.
- Category: Dessert Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Cookie Dough Bites
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: keto cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, low carb cookie dough, gluten free cookie dough, keto cookies, the best chocolate chip cookie dough recipe, no bake cookie dough