I love pineapple! I'm sharing the top 10 health benefits of pineapple, plus 10 pineapple smoothie recipes so that you can enjoy this delicious tropical fruit that embodies the perfect combination of sweet and tart.
10 Health Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapples are an anti-inflammatory food.
- They lower the risk of macular degeneration.
- Pineapples are high in vitamin C and are a rich source of vitamin A and beta carotene.
- They can help to alleviate nausea.
- Pineapples help to aid in digestion.
- They are a natural diuretic.
- Pineapples help to strengthen bones.
- They promote detoxification of the body naturally.
- Pineapples help to maintain healthy teeth.
- They help to ease sinusitis.
Did you know that each pineapple plant only produces one pineapple per year? Amazing that they are so readily available given that, don't you think? That's a lot of pineapple plants.
10 Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
Here are some quick and easy pineapple smoothie recipes that you can enjoy any time of year.
- Pineapple Smoothie | 24 Carrot Kitchen
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie | Foods for the Soul
- Pineapple Ginger Smoothie | Gimme Some Oven
- Tropical Pineapple Mango Orange Smoothie | Iowa Girl Eats
- Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Kale Smoothie with Pineapple and Banana | Real Simple
- Pineapple Coconut Vitamin C Smoothie | Oh My Veggies
- Prize Pineapple Parsley Smoothie | Green Thickies
- Pineapple Mint and Banana Smoothie | Marin Mama Cooks
- Kale Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie | Fit Sugar
A Bonus Pineapple Recipe
Now that you know a few of the health benefits of pineapple, you may want to incorporate more pineapple into your diet. This Whole30 Pineapple Salsa is fresh, light, and perfectly balanced in flavor. It is the perfect summer recipe to pair with just about any protein.
Can he he pineapple recipe what is it
Sorry I can't get the pineapple recipe to come up, what is it?
Click the smoothie images and they go to the recipes. Thanks